People keep saying, "I wonder what little Baby Girl Slusher will look like..."
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Place Your Vote!
Posted by Scott Slusher at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Journey of our NEW Life
People keep saying, "I wonder what little Baby Girl Slusher will look like..."
Posted by Scott Slusher at 11:00 PM
7 comments:
This is a harad decision since both of you are good looking. Maybe Scott's hair and Lisa's eyes.
Love,
A. Nancy
This is very hard because Scott is so cute but Lisa is gorgeous and since this is a girl I'm going with the gorgeous one. The ultrasound is very difficult to compare at this point. I love your nursery, you did a fantastic job. I've also enjoyed reading your blog it's so fun to go through the pregnancy with you.
much love k.c.
Still trying to decide. I enlarged the ultrasound picture to see if I could get a clue!
the verdict is still out.
love,
M
After looking intently at the ultrasound with my critical eye, I am going to have to go with....Lisa! But I am guessing that she is going to have Scott's eye's?
Love ya Ang
I'm guessing Scott only because experience has told me that baby girls always look like their papa until about age 2. Although, be prepared for her to come out looking like Brian - that happened to me!! I took one look and said, 'OMG she looks like Ryan!'.
I think she is going to look like Scolisa and very cute. Lisa you continue to look darling. Love, Fran
I chose Lisa but only because she is my sis so I am biased... either way you were bound to be one gorgeous girl!
Post a Comment