Friday, January 25, 2008

The Home Stretch... Now What Shall We Name Her?

Well the votes for who the baby will look like have left Lisa above 50% the entire time.... I guess as it should be! Thanks to everyone who voted, and the poll will stay open until the baby's due date of March 2nd, so keep the votes coming!

So now we're down to the home stretch- just 5 weeks to go. We've decided not to name the baby until she's here and we can see what she looks like, but we do have some names picked out, and we'd love to get your input on them. Her middle name will be Marie after her Aunt Stephanie Marie, and her great Aunt Nancy Marie. So take a look at the options over to the right, and vote for what you think should be Baby Girl Slusher's first name!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Lisa, you look so cute. When where you guys by a train?
I think all the names are really pretty and sweet sounding. Of course, I am a little attached to one of them:-)
I can't beleive it is only about a month until the grand arrival.
Love ya Ang

Auntie Steph said...

What a fun trip we had to the Grand Canyon... and your Momma looks like a model in this picture! Even with that cute belly :)