Monday, June 16, 2008

Lots of Happy Birthdays!

We were in Colorado for 2 weeks awaiting the arrival of little Cooper & Tucker, Hazel's new cousins. Finally, they were born on June 12th!! They were both happy and healthy, and came home on Lisa's birthday, June 14th!



Hazel wore red, white and blue to celebrate Mommy's birthday (also known as Flag Day), and then Mommy's birthday finished up with a nice walk around downtown Steamboat Springs, and then back to the house for pizza & cake. What would a birthday be without cake?!






Then we were on a plane to LA, off to the Rotary International Convention.









What a wonderful week we've had.

4 comments:

Em said...

Wow! What a ride we all have had!
Hazel has been a dream to be with and continues to amaze her with her sweet personality and happy smiles for all.
Love,
Em

Alex and Melissa said...

I just can't believe how much Hazel has grown, I know I keep saying that but it's true. She looks especially big compared to her new cousins.
I bet it was so nice to be there for that experience. It so nice to see how close you all are as a family.
See you soon,
We will call when we get there and set something up.

Auntie Steph said...

MORE SWEET COUSINS!!!! What a crazy wonderful time this is for the Slusher family. I can't wait to meet Tucker and Cooper! Hazel, you must have been exhausted after all of your travels and meeting tons of new people! It looks like they couldn't get enough of you!

Krusers said...

Welcome Cooper and Tucker. So glad you're here. Happy Birthday Lis.