
Well life sure has gotten busier around here! Hazel is not only crawling all around, but she has figured out how to pull herself up both in her crib, and on our couches and chairs!! It's so cute to go in her room after her nap, and to see her smiling face, just waiting for us to come and get her.


Here's one of my favorite things- Scott playing guitar, and Hazel just sitting and listening and watching. I know one day, she'll be singing along with her daddy.

Our littlest Broncos fan!


Always smiling!!


I loved this picture- the way just Hazel's little feet and eyes were showing!
8 comments:
Wow, you are getting ready to be a lot busier! I remember when Hudson & Claire started standing up in their cribs...it was always such a treat to see them smiling and I know you feel the same way.
My favorite pic is the bronco outfit, GO BRONCOS!!!
What a little angel! Her dimples have got to get you everytime. She looks like such a happy baby. Can't wait to meet her next week!
Hmmm... which one is my favorite? The one where she is standing up in her crib? The one of her in the broncos outfit? The one with Lis and the HUGE smile? The one of her little feet with Scott? I am just not sure! They are all so great!!!
Just makes me happy to see all of you ! Precious pictures.
As my pediatrician calls it - the golden age! Some of my favorite times with Rylee were during this period. Enjoy it, you'll be chasing her around the neighborhood soon!!
I had no idea that Hazel was a Broncos Fan. We have a few of those in this house too! Hmmmmm.
Wanted to add where were those great big smiles on Sunday? I wish we had a few of those. Man that girl has some big smiles. NICE. Love her.
Hey, those are some great pictures! Except for the Broncos garbage... you need some Niners apparel in there!
Just found your blog through the McBride's blog.
Glad to see that everything is going good.
Post a Comment