These little feet are sure to do a lot of walking this year! Here's a look around our new home...Here's the back porch
Mollie's barn
Thursday, March 18, 2010
A Look Around
Posted by Lisa at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Journey of our NEW Life
These little feet are sure to do a lot of walking this year! Here's a look around our new home...Here's the back porch
Mollie's barn
Posted by Lisa at 7:23 PM
3 comments:
Even though we were just there, Gary and I love seeing our sweet grandchildren and knowing that they are getting to experience Tennessee as we did when were young. How life twist and turns and paths cross and diverge into one sometimes in the most unplanned ways. So thankful that all of you have this opportunity to walk the land and enjoy the weather and the beauty of the countryside that is so much a part of our lives-past and present.
Loved the inside look around your new surroundings. Looks like you are all settled in. I too have fond memories of running around there and exploring all over. I cherish those memories and I know Hazel and Zane will too!
Post a Comment