Thursday, May 13, 2010

Zane Rolls Over!!

Yesterday we were sitting outside enjoying the weather- we were on a quilt on a little bit of a hill, when all of a sudden, Zane rolled over! Well we weren't sure if it counted as his first time going from back to belly, since he had some help from the hill... today he proved that HE CAN DO IT!! He's done it about 10 times today already.

Way to go Zane!!

5 comments:

Scott Slusher said...

GREAT JOB Lil Buddy!

Grancy said...

Wonderful! I knew yesterday that it would not be long. How proud he looked after the accomplishment. Thanks for sharing.
Love you.

Em said...

I was just sitting here watching and found myself leaning forward and trying to help Zane with that final surgee! Whew! Glad the video went long enough to see the task completed! What determination and oh what a joyful smile!
Love,
Emmie

G said...

Got the news this morning via text message however, as the saying goes "A picture is worth a thousand words". He'll be close to walking when we see him next.
Love u all!

Angie said...

Way to go Zane! It is hard to believe that he is getting so big and active. I just love that smile of his, it is so contagious!! I can't wait to see you guys and FL and witness all his in skills first hand:-)