FALL is here in Tennessee!! We've all been enjoying the cooler weather, and especially seeing all the trees changing from green to yellow to orange to red. The wildlife seem to be enjoying it as well- a few weeks ago this was what we saw from our window...

Zane continues to be a happy little guy- he smiles & laughs along with Hazel, but can be totally content just playing quietly by himself.
Zane continues to be a happy little guy- he smiles & laughs along with Hazel, but can be totally content just playing quietly by himself.
Zane loves to eat "real" food now- no more jar food or baby rice cereal... it's Cheerios, bananas, peaches, pears, raisins, peas, corn, beans, cheese, pasta, and even chicken & beef! He's hilarious when he eats Cheerios- he sticks out his index finger and puts it into the Cheerio, then once it's stuck on his finger, lifts it to his mouth!
October has started out filled with fun activities for all of us...
Morning Glory Orchard...
A birthday football game for Scott... (way to go Broncos!!)
Check out that play clock... right before the Broncos took the lead for good!
Touch-A-Truck... here was everyone's favorite trucks:
Zane-
Hazel-
& Scott's favorite...
And as for me, I'm just enjoying watching the FALL come in!! This tree is just down the street from the house, and I've been amazed watching it turn from green to red a little bit each day. Today I had to pull over a take a picture of it so I could share it with you all.
What a refreshing change from Arizona!
The coolest part of all this has been watching the kids grow and change. Hazel seems to be really learning an appreciation for nature, and she's so happy to sit back and watch the birds, watch the leaves fall from the trees, and watch for animals. I hope that she continues to love Earth, and that she helps to pass this love on to her little brother.
2 comments:
I love the fall too and TN falls are just brillant! I am so glad that yo are able to enjoy them and share all that nature has to offer with your kiddos. Looks like you guys have been out and about doing lots of fun fall things, especially the football game! was so fun to see all of your fams smiling faces:-) Love you guys!!
Oh! What a delight to see all of you. How Hazel and Zane are growing and loving each other is so sweet.
I totally can feel what Hazel is feeing as she sits on the back porch and looks at nature. SHe is seeing the world as I saw it as a child on that same land. What a priceless adventure for all of you.
The fall trees are so gorgeous and thanks for sharing them with us.
I am still smiling as I think of Zane and the cheerios! The pumpking patch and the sweet picture of Hazel and Zane...
How often we see that 4:44 and think of our "Tucson Kid".
Love,
Emmie and G
Post a Comment