The day we moved into our new house and had nothing but a rug to put in the family room, Hazel ran around saying, "Yay! I can dance here!!"
When we finish eating out at a restaurant, Hazel keeps asking if she can be excused so she can get down and dance.
We seem to have a little budding dancer among us...
Hazel was supposed to start a ballet class last Tuesday, and she was sooo excited! And then she got sick :( So she had to wait a week, but finally the day was here! So this Tuesday, she put on her tights and leotard, put her "Hazel" bag on her shoulder, and walked into the dance studio...
And then... She did so great!! We were able to watch through the windows, and she followed all the instructions, tried SO hard to do all the moves just right, held hands with the girls when it was time, as they did their first run through for their recital, she laughed and followed right along!! We're so proud of our new little dancer, and hope she enjoys her dance class!!
5 comments:
You look so cute in your dance outfit. Have fun, maybe I can see you next week at your class.
Love you, Nana
Calynn says "you look so beautiful"
I am ashamed to say that it's been months since I've checked out the blog but Gav and I had such a nice time looking over the last 3-4posts this morning!
The kids look like they are absolutely loving all that TN has to offer and I am so excited for Hazel about her ballet class. My favorite is the one of her up on her toes looking through the window - photoshop a ballet bar in there and she looks like the perfect ballerina!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Love, Aunt Steph & (Now official) Uncle Gavin :)
I, too, love the picture of her on her tiptoes and her hair is soo cute in that little bob or whatever type of hair style.
She is so precious! Thanks for letting us be a part of this "new beginning in ballet" for our sweet little Hazel Marie!
Adorable! I love that she asks to get down from the table so she can dance! HA, I can just imagine that and it makes me smile:-)
Keep on Dancing Hazel!! Love You!
Post a Comment