After many weeks of wondering when I will begin to look pregnant... it just happened!
I'm starting to feel little Baby Slusher move around much more. She seems to be most active once I finally start to slow down for the day! I can't wait until her Daddy can feel her move, too!Scott says: I wish I could feel her! I think she is already playing games. Lisa tells me she just kicked three times, you should try to feel her kick. A half hour goes by and nothing; so, I go back to what I was doing. Almost on cue, she kicks again. Someone's messing with me.
7 comments:
So that is what pregnant Lisa looks like (obviously still gorgeous)! Thank you for the blog, keep posting!
Pregnant Lisa is cute!! Also, I want to wear your pants at Thanksgiving!
Looking good mommisa! And Uncle Scodaddy t Tocs, soon you will feel her too!
LOOK! You're getting BOOBS!!
WOOHOO!
No question about it! There are two sweet "growing girls!"
Love,
M
You look so cute. I am so glad that you did this blog. We miss you guys. Keep the pictures coming. We want updates all the time :)
I can't wait to come feel your belly Lis and meet my sweet new niece!!!!
Post a Comment