Waiting to see
How ‘bout next Friday
What your sex is?
I don’t care
What color is your hair
I’ll still love you
Cause there is a hole in my heart
A missing part, just for you
Don’t know when
Your birthday will be
I’ll keep on waiting
And once you are sure
That you’re ready to meet
I will love you
Cause there’s a hole in my heart
A missing part, just for you
Your birthday will be
I’ll keep on waiting
And once you are sure
That you’re ready to meet
I will love you
Cause there’s a hole in my heart
A missing part, just for you
Can hardly dream of who you will be
But I can’t help but love you
Because you’re a part of your Mommy & me
And in your beautiful face I can see my eyes
But nothing compares to when you show me your Momma’s smile
Cause there was a hole in my heart
A missing part, just for you
But I can’t help but love you
Because you’re a part of your Mommy & me
And in your beautiful face I can see my eyes
But nothing compares to when you show me your Momma’s smile
Cause there was a hole in my heart
A missing part, just for you
3 comments:
What sweet thoughts. (I am assuming there is music to these beautiful words, and I look forward to hearing them.)
It is an amazing feeling to love someone you have never met, and that love, only grows stronger each and every day.
How amazing to see the precious little girl! From the words of your song, it sounds like she already has you"wrapped around her little finger."
Well Miss Hazel, I had a chat with your Daddy and he says that because I don't write comments you are never going to know how much I love you... even though I ALWAYS TELL YOUR MOMMA HOW CUTE YOU ARE AND ASK HER TO GIVE YOU KISSES AND SNUGGLES FROM ME!!!! But I would hate to think that you would ever assume otherwise so here we go...
Post a Comment