Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pink is my favorite color...

If you have not already heard- we are having a Baby Girl! I have heard numerous peoples' stories of misread ultrasounds, but my comfort is that technology has progressed since those people had children, and we have decided to paint the room. And Pink is my favorite color!



BEFORE


When we were painting the room, my head hurt and my eyes pounded and all I could think of was what this color was going to do to our precious little girl. Just like red paint, pink paint goes on bright and strong! It was very hard for me to see how the shades of pink were coming together, but Lisa kept encouraging me that everything would come together.


AFTER




1 comments:

Francie said...

Lisa, I told Dan to get your pic at Thanksgiving, he told me about your blog. You look fantastically happy and I can tell through Scot's poem and your art work you two are filled with love for your little girl. The room looks great, and that one little dress hanging expectantly is a precious reminder of this special time in your lives. Enjoy each day. Fran