We are on our way to the hospital. I can't explain this feeling and I don't have time to explain it in writing.
Please pray that everything will go as planned and that Lisa and the baby will be healthy.
If I don't call or text you promptly, consider this your immediate notification that, WE'RE HAVING OUR BABY! ... WE'RE HAVING OUR BABY!
Thanks to everyone who has made this journey a wonderful trip.
OKAY I REALLY HAVE TO GO NOW BECAUSE...
WE'RE HAVING OUR BABY! ... WE'RE HAVING OUR BABY!

6 comments:
I am in total thought and prayer for you and Lisa and our little granddaughter at this time. Know that my support and love is reaching you even though I am far away.
Love,
Mom
We can not wait to meet our little niece and Hudson & Claire's cousin. We are thinking of you and praying for all of you.Wish we could be there right now!
Have been parign for all of you through out the night. Was so happy to hear this morning that your little girl had arrived and was healthy. My prayer was ansewered when Angie called to tell me Lisa was doing ok now. Wish I could have been with you.
Love,
A.Nancy
Congratulations! Happy to hear your daughter is born and all is well. I was surprised to see an update on this blog as you were leaving for the hospital, I call you the modern dad.
Congradulations!!!!!
We are so happy for you guys and so thankful that everything is okay now.
We can't wait to see pictures of your little angel and find out what you have named her. We love you and miss you guys so much. The next time we see you it will be the three of you...crazy. God sure is wonderful.
XOXOXO
Well Hazel, I have a confession to make. I think I was the one who put your Momma into labour... I can't tell you how grateful I am that everything turned out okay! We all love you both sooooooo much!
Post a Comment