Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hazel Marie

Well, people have been asking how things are going and all I can say is, I'm blessed to have two beautiful girls at home. Here's the brief run down and photos:

Hazel Marie was born 8:33am, Sunday February 17, 2008, at Mercy Gilbert Hospital. She weighed 7lbs. 6oz. and was 21 in. long. She is a joy and is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Don't believe me? Take a look for yourself...





15 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Scott and Lisa,
Congradulation,
what a beautiful little girl!
Josh and Tori

Francie said...

She's adorable! Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Tom & Fran

Unknown said...

You both look so beautiful!! I love you!

Mandy said...

Hi~ I am a friend of Ang. Your new baby girl is beautiful. Congrats!!

Em said...

Both of your "girls" are so beautiful and I can only imagine how happy you all are to be home together at last.

Love,
Em

Grancy said...

Can hardly wait to hold her. Waht beautiful black hair she has. She is so cute. What a busy daddy, getting ready for the homecoming and posting pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Love,
A. Nancy

Unknown said...

Lisa and Scott

Congrats! She is beautiful.

I'm so glad she got here before Steph left.

-Michelle

auntie joan said...

Lisa & Scott,
Hazel is absolutely gorgeous. You two have to be so proud, as shows in Lisa's pictures. She is a beautiful addition to our growing family. Luv you all.
Joan & Stan

Rebecca said...

I can't wait to meet her!! Hooray for early babies!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, precious baby girl. Congratulations to both of you, what a wonderful journey you have ahead of you!

Nicole H. said...

Hey just wanted to say that Hazel is so adorable. So happy that both are home and safe. It was nice talking with you today. Hope the Hooter Hider helps. Let us know if you need anything. Congrats!

Michael, Nicole, and kiddos.

Casey said...

She is just BEAUTIFUL!!!
Congratulations on your little Angel. And what an angel she is. I love all the pictures- especially the one with her yawning and Lisa looking at her. AHH!!! Made me get teary eyed. :)
Love you both!!!
Love~ Casey, Eric and Ellie

Em said...

Just can't stop looking at Hazel Marie!

This picture of Lisa and Hazel yawning is so precious and captures an emotion of adoration.

Angie said...

The people have spoken...We want more pics of sweet, adorable Hazel Marie!
Ha,ha,can't wait to see you guys soon!

Auntie Steph said...

CONGRATULATIONS Lisa and Scott!!! I am so happy that I was able to be here to meet you Hazel! What a blessing you are in our lives. I LOVE YOU SLUSHERS!!!