Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sing Me A Song, Daddy

Hazel seems to be following after her Daddy, developing an ear for music. She loves hearing Daddy play the guitar, and it's even better if he sings to her! Mommy just loves watching the two of them bond over music.

7 comments:

Grancy said...

Oh how she is growing. I am so glad that she has a musical ear. Can hardly wait to see her.
Thanks for sharing.
Love,
A. Nancy

Casey said...

I am sure you might already know this , but if you tap on their body the beat of a song/music it helps them with rythum and beat when they grow up.
Thats so sweet of the 2 of you. You will have to get her her own guitar so she can strum along with you. :)

Angie said...

OH good, another musician in the fam. I can't wait to hear all the songs that you guys will write through the years. Again I say, what wonderful memories you are creating. Love you guys!!

Em said...

Sweet, happy little girl and her precious daddy.

All my love,
Em

Em said...

Sweet, happy little girl and her precious daddy.

All my love,
Em

Alex and Melissa said...

Little Hazel is just to cute. She is growing so fast.
What sweet pictures to have. We hope all is well over there in AZ. See you soon.

Auntie Steph said...

I love to see how you and your Daddy are bonding Hazel! Can't wait to hear you play me a song on Daddy's guitar!