Hazel has had an exciting day. It was a first of many things...
Way to go, Hazel Marie!!
Hope you all had a good day, too!
The Journey of our NEW Life
Hazel has had an exciting day. It was a first of many things...
Posted by Scott Slusher at 6:22 PM
8 comments:
Congrats Hazel!! That is so awesome and I am so happy you guys captured it on video for us. We all watched it here in Colorado, Em, G, Dan, & Ang. A 4th to remember! Love you guys
What a day to remember! Looks like all of you had a great 4th.
Love, A. Nancy
Ta Da!!! Yeah Hazel. What a sweet face you have. Good job on the camera crew also. Love you, Nana & Poppa
I still have some papers I need to get you, I will give them to Noel, so you can get them, Hazel is so adorable, how fun, but can't believe how fast its going!
You go Hazel. The video is so cute. It was so good to see you guys, I wish we could have spent more time together. I will never forget Emma coming out in Hazel's onsie :)
Gosh the next time we see you all Hazel could very well be walking..crazy.
Keep in touch.
We loved watching the video of Hazel Marie turning over!! She so beautiful!
Love,
Em
What a fashionable hat you have! You look great Hazel Marie! Wish I could have been in Az to spend the day poolside with you guys!
P.S. Couldn't get enough of the video! Gav and I watched it over and over... you are so talented already!
Post a Comment