Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Frosted Flakes, Hand-me-downs, and BoING, boing, BOing

What can I say, life is random and sometimes funny- that's why we have Frosted Flakes, Hand-me-downs and BoING, boing, BOing.

I bought a box of Frosted Flakes and introduced Hazel to Tony the Tiger. I told her They're Grrrrrrrrreat! She loved him so much she just couldn't wait to dress like Tony.

Which brings us to hand-me-downs.

The best part of hand me downs, besides being free, is that you don't have to wait until the season's right to wear the outfits. Claire passed on boxes of clothes and her last halloween costume(Lion). What joy they have brought us! Thanks "Momgie" and Claire:)

Our very own Tonita the Tiger.









I am lion, hear me...






ROOOOAR!






BoING, boing, BOing

10 comments:

Em said...

I am just laughing! I had no clue what BoIng meant and now it is so fun to think about.

Hazel Marie is adorable in the lion outfit. What a happy personality!
Love,
Em

Krusers said...

Hey guys - It's not Halloween, but that doesn't matter. She is one cute lion(ette). Love the bouncing foot, but it's more fun to see in person.

Rots of ruv, M & D

Funk-E Family said...

She is so stinkin cute, and she has some strong little legs........they are getting so big. We had ritz with peanut butter the other day and I thought of Lisa.

Alex and Melissa said...

Is she standing in the first lion picture?? It would be impossible for her to be any cuter. She is such a happy little girl...very loved :-)

Angie said...

I am so glad you guys were able to use the Lion outfit, she is super cute and what a great roar! It looks like she enjoyed being a lion just as much as Claire did.

Loving the videos on the blog. I will have to try that some time.

Love you guys

Grancy said...

Love her outfit. She seems to enjoy all the costume. Thanks for the video. Feel just like I am with her. What a joy she is.
Love,
A. Nancy

Lucas and Stef Duncan said...

Can she get any cutier!?! Thats so cute how she knows how to get her chair going like that!! What a doll, I can't wait to meet her!!

Auntie Steph said...

Well Hazel, I have worn a lot of hand-me-downs in my day but I have never made them look as cute as you did here! What a sweetheart you are! I am so glad that your Mommy got the bouncing on video so I could see it before you move on to the next thing!

Jessica said...

She is too cute Scott! I just had to leave a comment and tell you what a pretty face she has. :) Enjoy this time! I just love those belly laughs!!

Em said...

Just had to look again and smile at our little Hazel Marie!

Love the new background!

Love,
Em & G