A year in our lives have passed like the blink of an eye, and what wonderful memories we have made! Hazel's first year here on Earth was filled with an abundance of love and friendship. Her sweet personality and calm demeanor make her a joy to be around. Each day, she brings smiles and laughs to her Mommy & Daddy, and we feel so lucky to have had each day with her. We look forward to the years ahead, and the unique characteristics she'll add to our family.
Thank you so much to all of our wonderful family & friends who came to be a part of Hazel's 1st birthday celebrations!
We love you, sweet Hazel Marie!
6 comments:
Wow, what a difference a year makes. Hazel looks like she had a wonderful and fun birthday. That little blue block cake was obviously a big hit. She looks adorable in polka dots! Glad the party was a big success sorry I couldn't stay for it.
Awww, it looks like everyone had a fabulous time! I love Hazel's polka dot dresses. She looks like a little spring treat! Love you guys tons.
What a wonderful time we all had. So thankful I was able to be there. Hazel Marie really enjoyed her cake. Great memories. It has been a quick year and how the time is flying Enjoy every minute.
Love,
A. Nancy
OMG I want to squeeze her!! I am so sorry we didn't make it to the party, but it looks like Miss Hazel had a greeat time :)
What a wonderful celebration for sweet baby Hazel. I am so glad that we were able to be there to celebrate it with you guys. We had so much fun being there and miss you all very much. Looking forward to the next time. Love you!!
I love that Baby Hazel enjoyed her party so much. It was fun for all of us. I also love the grandparent picture on her actual day and how happy she was that she could spend it with all four of us. Em & G we are thankful for you too.
Post a Comment