Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Are you ready...To Party

6 comments:

Nicole H. said...

We are ready!!! Are you? Tegan has been talking about it since we got the invite. Can't wait!

Auntie Steph said...

Yay! Can't wait to come to the party...well, you know what I mean! Love you guys tons!!

Em said...

One year! What a wonderful year of having sweet Hazel Marie in our lives!

Can't wait to see her reactions to the party!!

Alex and Melissa said...

What on earth was that music!? lol
We would love to be there. Thank you so much for sending us an invitation.
Maybe next year :)

Casey said...

OMG! I can't believe she is turning 1!!!!!!! How exciting for you all :)

BTW- I have to cancel our valentines Party on the 9th, due to everyone being sick in my house.

It was so cool to see you all at the Riggs. We need to get together soometime & hang out. Are you working or just staying home with your little girl.

Angie said...

I am ready...can't wait to see you guys. I am so excited that we are going to be there to for Hazels 1st!!!