It was an exciting month of May around our house- not only were Lisa & Hazel getting ready for their big trip to London, but we found out some wonderful news!
Hazel is going to be a BIG SISTER!!
The new baby is expected on December 21st- what a fantastic Christmas present for all 3 of us. We won't know for another few months if it's a boy or girl, but we do know that we are extremely looking forward to becoming a family of 4.
And for those of you who can "see" ultrasound pictures ;-)
7 comments:
We are so excited for you guys and are looking forward to having a new member of the family. How tiny life begins...can you believe that was Hazel 2 years ago, and now, a BIG SIS!
So excited for you guys. I cannot wait til' you find out what you are having. Do you have any thoughts about what the new baby will be?? We are trying to plan a trip for the summer, we will keep you updated.
Well this is great news! Looking forward to celebrating with you.
I'm so excited! Boy or girl, this baby is sure to be great. A boy would be a lot of fun, but I can tell you from experience that being the mom to 2 beautiful girls is an amazing thing!
I am so excited to come in town for Christmas and await the arrival of the brand new baby! Hazel is going to make such a fantastic big sis!!
Yeah, we are so excited about the new baby. A boy??? Hazel will make a great older sister. We love all the changes to our family :)
well, i am just getting around to checking blogspots again! What a surprise to see the post about the upcoming new member to our family. (Not that I did not already know, but just fun to see it announced!
I have heard that when you ask Hazel if she wants a brother or sister, she shakes her head and says"sister!"
Post a Comment