Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The results are in. And, it's a ...

Today was our Dr. appointment to determine the sex of our new wonderful addition to our family. Lisa and I discussed that we really didn't care if it was a boy or a girl. We are just excited to find out!



Hmmm...What could it be?
Let's take a look at the side profile and see what we can see...


Well, nothing too telling here.
Let's see what the spine can tell us...

Interesting. But still no sign of a boy or girl...
I think we're going to need some better technological images. How about a 3D image? I just happen to have one for us to evaluate...


Very cute. Has hands. Eyes are closed. But, no tell-tale signs of a boy or girl.
This brings me back to a story- Once upon a time there was a little...



If you haven't figured it out yet. We are having a baby BOY! :)
The Slusher name will continue on!

7 comments:

Alex and Melissa said...

We can't wait to meet baby boy Slusher....what will he look like? How exciting. Congratulations once again.

Krusers said...

Yeah! We are so excited. One, to be grandparents again and two that it is a boy. Christmas can't come soon enough :) Thanks for letting us be part of today. Love you.

Em said...

Love and congratulations!

Just about 5 months from now and we get to hold our newest grandson!

Love,
Emmie (Mom)

Francie said...

Congrats on the good news. We'll be eager to see his cuteness.

Auntie Steph said...

I am so excited about my very first nephew! I can't wait to come home in December and meet the newest addition to the Slusher family! Love you guys!

Angie said...

We are so excited too, and looking forward to a fun filled December! There sure will be a lot of rough housing when we all get together:-)

Now time to start planning the room!!

Love all of us!!!

Nicole H. said...

WoooHOOOOO! Boys are super fun. I'm so excited for the three of you. Any names in the works?