Monday, July 6, 2009

Hazel's Happenings

The months seem to just fly by, and we thank God every day for all of the wonderful times we have with our beautiful, sweet & funny baby girl. Whether Hazel is at home or on vacation, playing by herself or playing with others, she is such an absolute joy to be around. She wakes up with a smile on her face, and a bright & cheery "Hi!" as soon as we get her from her crib. Her days are filled with exploration and laughter as she learns more about the world around her. We feel like she is growing up so fast, but we're so happy to be her Mommy & Daddy and that we get to be along for the ride!
































7 comments:

Alex and Melissa said...

What a sweet little girl. She is losing some of that baby look and it looking more and more like a big girl.
She will be a wonderful sister to the newest arrival.
Glad you are enjoying the summer.

Unknown said...

She already looks so different from when I saw her! Also, I wish I could play naked in a bucket...ah, to be young! Much love from texas, Steph.

Angie said...

Wow, this is the third time I have looked at these pictures, and I just can't get over how much she is turning into a toddler! Look out!
Lots of good pics there. Her smile just makes me smile:-)

Grancy said...

How much she has grown since June. No little baby. Time does fly, but the wonderful memories we all have. What a blessing to have a happy child. Thanks for sharing.
Love,
A. Nancy

G said...

G&Em enjoyed. Good way to wake up.

Nicole H. said...

Darn she is just too cute for words. Wait until the new baby comes. You'll look at her in a whole new way. She'll seem so big. But then one day you'll look back and she'll seem so small. It's crazy how that happens. You have one adorable baby girl there.

Auntie Steph said...

I love pics like these of Hazel just hanging around being Hazel - cute, funny and incredibly entertaining. It is so much fun to watch her grow up even if it is just through skype and pics! Love and miss you guys tons!