Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Zane is 6 Months Old

These pictures say it all- Zane is one happy boy! We love having Zane's joyful personality as a part of our family, and his smiles light up our lives. Happy 6 month birthday, little buddy! We love you so much!














4 comments:

Angie said...

His smile does make you light up when you see it, I am smiling right now:-) It was so fun to watch him on Skype yesterday. I can't believe he is sitting up and crawling, keep it going Zane and Happy 6 months!

Em said...

G and I are just smiling as we look at our littlest grandson (but for how long at the rate he is growing!)

Loved seeing him sit up and found it hard to believe!
Love,
Emmie and g

Krusers said...

Zane, you are one sweet boy and we really miss you. Your smile brings a smile to us. Happy 1/2 birthday.
Love, Nana & Papa

I love you Zane too much, Love Calynn

Grancy said...

What good pictures. You captured the true Zane. How much fun we are having with him.