Hazel attended her first Vacation Bible School at Berry's Chapel Preschool last week. A few days before it started, she got to go to the store and pick out her very own lunch box, which she is VERY excited about! It's a Tinkerbell Fairies one, and she talks about taking it to school almost every day.
When we went to drop Hazel off, she was a little shy at first, but walked right over and took her helper's hand to meet up with her group. She was part of the "Whale" group, & each day she dropped off her lunchbox in the Whale box (but she wanted to keep on her backpack- she brought either her bunny or frog backpack each day), and then sat down with her group to start singing songs.
Then Zane & I were off to enjoy our day together. Zane & I picked Hazel up at 2:00, and she was happy to see us, and very excited to show us her craft she had made. She enjoyed all 3 days, and all her teachers said she did great and was a joy to be around! It was great practice for starting her Moms Day Out preschool in September, and she proved that she is definately ready and excited for her lifelong journey of learning to begin!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Hazel's First VBS
Posted by Lisa at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was very excited to see what group Hazel was in and what color t-shirt she would wear. Mine was purple for the 4's. I was excited to hear that Hazel was in the whale group. We're really glad you had fun. calynn
hazel have a good day.
love calynn
(she typed this herself):)
What a good time she had. So glad that she was happy. The fun she will have in September. I know Zane loved his time with you.
Post a Comment