Our first 2 weeks at home have been so amazing! Hazel is such a sweet baby- she is eating & sleeping really well, and she loves to cuddle.
The dogs are getting used to a new "sister" at home- Ralph checks her out occasionally, but is not too interested in disturbing his normal day of sleeping just because there's a new person in the house. Mollie, on the other hand, loves her, and has already tried getting her to play frisbee!!
As for Dad & Mom, we are absolutely in love! Hazel fills our days with joy, and we feel so blessed to have such a healthy and wonderful baby as a part of our home.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
2 Wonderful Weeks
Posted by Scott Slusher at 11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Finally more pics!! I'm in love too!!
It's about time, I have been checking this blog everyday. Okay I guess you have been busy.
She is so cute and looks bigger already. It is true when they say time flies. We are almost definitely coming out towards the end of April so we will have to make a play date. Hope to talk to you soon.
XOXO
How can words express the happiness of seeing sweet Hazel Marie! So precious and loved so much.
Love,
Em
How Hazel Marie has grown! Love all those pictures. Hope you are having good restful night still. Can hardly wait for another visit.
Love,
A. Nancy
I just love looking at beautiful baby Hazel. And Claire does too! I logged on and Claire kept pointing at her little buddy.
It was so fun being with you guys last week, and I am looking forward to seeing you this weekend again!
I continue to stare at the pictures! Can't wait to see Hazel Marie again!
Cute-cute-cute! You are so precious Hazel. I love these pics and especially the one of you on your back sleeping with your arms up!
Post a Comment