Hazel attended her first spring training baseball game last week!
It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon- The Angels v Giants. Hazel got to spend time with her Grandpa "G", Aunt Angie & Uncle Dan (and his whole family!), cousins Hudson & Claire, and Aunt Stephanie.
Aunt Angie helped babysit while Mom went for snacks.
Hazel didn't see much of the game, but she seemed to enjoy being outside, and she wore her little baseball outfit well!
4 comments:
How Hazel Marie has changed in the past two weeks!!! It brings such joy to my heart to see her!
Love,
Em
Oh what fun we had and Hazel did so well at the game.I must say, I think she had the best seat in the house..All that shade in her carseat...she is so pampered! Next year she will be like Claire and eating hot dogs and a snowcones, and then spilling them all over!
What a great time all of you had. Hazel Marie sure is growing and changing. Hope to see her in May.
Love,
A. Nancy
I already have so many lovely memories of you Hazel. This was a great day and you looked adorable!
Post a Comment