Life with our baby is so much fun! We love to watch Hazel's many expressions as she is waking up, watch her gaze around as we hold her and she is falling asleep, and watch her as she grows right before our eyes.
At Hazel's 1-month doctor's appointment, we learned that she had gained 2 pounds, and 2-1/4 inches! She's in the 97th percentile for her length... our future volleyball star, perhaps?!?!
5 comments:
Wow she is changing alot. In the first picture she looks so much like Scott. She is such a cutie. Love you guys.
How adorable! It is amazing how fast they grow. I can already see a big difference in her and it has only been 2 weeks! What a cutie pie! Hope to see you guys in a few weeks.
Love the Colorado Crew
She is getting so big and as always cuter as ever. I love the hair!!! Lisa- you are going to have so much fun playing with her hair. Enjoy it!!!
I have checked each day and then the day(s) I did not check-there's my sweet Hazel Marie!!
How precious and my heart just reaches out and hugs her.
Love,
Em
I miss you soooo much Slushers! I wish I could be there to spend time with you but at least I am able to see you grow through your pics.
Post a Comment