Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Catching Up

It's been a few weeks since our last post, so we thought we'd catch everybody up. Hazel has been busy learning to eat cereal, sitting up, and cutting her 1st tooth!




She seems to love cereal- we get the biggest smiles when the cereal is spilling down her face and all over her belly!












We've had some fun family time lately. Hanging out around the house, Hazel is really starting to love Mollie, and Mollie is always wanting to be wherever her little friend Hazel is.











Em & G came over for a fun night of one of Scott's delicious dinners, followed up with a game of Quiddler!











Hazel & Mommy spent a few days with Grandma, Aunt Nicole, and cousin Calynn, as we got a gift ready for another new baby in the extended family, due in September. Calynn just loves "New Baby Hazel," and was always sure to tell us within seconds of a napping Hazel's awaking, "NEW BABY HAZEL IS AWAKE!!"



We've spent the last week in Colorado visiting & helping Aunt Angie & Uncle Dan, and cousins Claire, Hudson, Cooper, & Tucker. The older 3 kiddos had a great time playing together, and we had a great time snuggling with our baby nephews.




5 comments:

Angie said...

Love all the pics. I am so happy that we got to spend time with you guys and see how Hazel has grown. I am already missing her smiling face and the oh so famous..."I don't want to be a scrabble sandwich (which, I thought you would have posted about)

Thanks for all your help this past week. We love you guys and look forward to the next time we are all together! Love the colorado crew!

Alex and Melissa said...

Looks like you all have been having a great summer. Hazel is growing more and more, next thing you know she will be eating pizza:)
The family picture of you guys with the mountains in the back is awesome, you need to frame it.
Hope to talk with you soon!!

Rebecca said...

As she gets older, Mollie is going to love her more and more. Soon they will be best friends. And soon Mollie will become Hazel's scape goat. I can't tell you how many times a day I hear "Joya did it!'.

Francie said...

I can't believe Hazel is sitting up so well, she sure is growing fast! The pics are all darling, I like the one where Mollie has her foot on the tub. Hazel and Mollie are sure bonding early.

Auntie Steph said...

Oh my goodness! So many cute babies- I love them all and can't wait to see them :) I wish I was there to watch how they all interact with one another