I am so bummed. My temporary computer won't let me view the video, so i guess I will have to wait to see what Whee means. But, I do love the halloween costumes. You have the cutest little turtle I have ever seen. I am alittle disappointed that none of the adults were dressed up, maybe next year.
The End of the Year Revelation 18 1-24
-
Revelation 18
*1* In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word
was God. *2* He was in the beginning with God. *3* All things c...
4 comments:
You guys are adorable! I think it is great that you will be able to look back on all these sweet moments that you may otherwise forget!I miss you!!!
I am so bummed. My temporary computer won't let me view the video, so i guess I will have to wait to see what Whee means. But, I do love the halloween costumes. You have the cutest little turtle I have ever seen. I am alittle disappointed that none of the adults were dressed up, maybe next year.
Wait a minute! G and Emmie had on orange shirts! You know, like the "Great Pumpkins".
I had to download plugins to see the sliding video. So fun to watch!
She just goes for it...has no fear. Super sweet!!
Post a Comment