I wonder if there's a recording company who would sign an almost-9-month-old.... What do you think? I may be a bit biased, but I think little Hazel has talent!! (I know the video is sideways, but just turn your head to the side!)
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Future Star?
Posted by Scott Slusher at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, she is alot better than me on the guitar. I know her daddy isproud of her.
Oooh, so cute, she does look like she knows what she is doing. I'm gonna have to come see you guys soon, before they are both a year!
She is amazing! I would definitely pay to see her play :)
I laughed out loud, listening to Hazel play the guitar. She actually sounded pretty good and obviously enjoyed it. Maybe they need a couple guitars in Steam Boat. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Post a Comment