Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Hazel had a fun first Halloween with a costume very fitting for her, as she's crawling around lately- a Turtle!! We had a fun night with a bunch of her family- cousin Calynn, Uncle Bryan & Aunt Nicole, and all her grandparents- Grandma & Poppa K and Em & G!! Together, the little tiger & turtle made some pretty cute cargo in the wagon!!























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these!!!! Thanks and sorry I had to strong arm you into putting em up so soon ;) I am such a lucky Auntie with the most beautiful nieces in the world!!!!

Casey said...

She is so cute and getting so big. What an adorable turtle she made.

WOW!! You both look very beautiful (and handsome) in your Black Tie Dinner.

Krusers said...

We have the two most adorable 'animals' in the kindom! It was great sharing Halloween with the family.

Francie said...

Did Calynn fill that wagon with Halloween candy? Looks like you had fun with your little turtle, the perfect costume for her. Life is so sooo good.
See you soon.

Grancy said...

How cute and what fun.
Love,
A. Nancy

Alex and Melissa said...

I love the turtle. It looks like you had a great Halloween with family.