Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Many Blessings

It's been awhile since we last posted a blog, but it's certainly not for a lack of things going on! In the past month, we flew to Pennsylvania to visit Lisa's extended family (which included a SURPRISE! visit by Aunt Stephanie from London, who shocked us all when we found her standing in the Pittsburg airport!!), to Tennessee to celebrate Thanksgiving with Scott & Angie's family (and Dan's family, and Lisa's family too!!), and back to Pennsylvania for an untimely funeral of a much-too-young sweet baby boy.

While we mourn our loss of little Noah, it helps us to remember that we are so very blessed to be surrounded by our loving families, and to have the honor of raising our little angels here on Earth. We remember God's greatness through the laughter from our children, the much-needed strength & support from family, the beautiful scenery across the country, and even the friendship of some furry friends back home.

We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and wish you joy through Christmas.























6 comments:

Alex and Melissa said...

Wow, you have been busy. It sounds like you have been spending alot of great time with family and your right, we should all be thankful for them.
Again we are so sorry to about your families loss and continue to keep you all in our prayers.
We will be seeing you very soon...just a couple days!!

Auntie Steph said...

Loved this blog...so true about family. As always I miss you guys like crazy, but especially at this time of year. It means so much to me that I was able to spend that time with the fam even though the visit was much too short. I love that some of these pics of my beautiful niece finally had me in them too! I wish it could happen more often. I love you all tons!

Angie said...

Yeah, a new post. You guys have been busy flying here and there. Those are some sweet pics of a sweet baby girl. Can't wait till I get to see you guys again and hopefully have a little more time to spend together.
As you said, we are so blessed to have our families who love and support us. I pray everyday for you and your family for the loss of little Noah. The only comfort we can have is knowing that he is in a place so much better than earth and as your mom said, "how blessed you are to have kown him."
Love you guys and miss you.

Nicole H. said...

Our family knows all to well how important it is to remember what blessings our children are. I was so sad to hear about Noah. I know how your family is feeling. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know. They are lucky to have family to lift them up. It's good to have you back in the "hood". Tegan is loving Hazels house!

Em said...

Thanks for reminding us of our blessings and the precious gifts of life that we have been given here while we walk on planet earth.

Love you and your gentle spirits.

Love,
Emmie and G

Grancy said...

It seems I get behind on all of these blogs. What a busy time you have experienced. Hope to see some Christmas pictures soon.
Thanks for sharing.
Love,
A. Nancy