The weather the past week has been wonderful. Highs in the upper 70's and night temperatures drop to the mid 40's. It's warm enough in the day to sit outside all day and cold enough at night to sit by a fire.
12:00pm: Played ball with mollie

We took this opportunity to clean up the backyard, trim and water trees, play with mollie and have some fun Getting Dirty!!!! Here is Hazel Saturday schedule-
9:00 am: Hazel started of the day enjoying piano lessons.
9:45 am: Rode back home immersed in her favorite book.
12:00pm: Played ball with mollie
12:30pm: Bunny cage clean up.
1:00pm: Appointment for a backyard tanning session and vitamin D dosing.
2:00pm: Lets Get dirty!!!!!
8 comments:
He he he!! Hazel's saturday schedule sounds like sooo much fun! I wish I could have a great day like that! I miss you guys tons and wish I was chillin' outside in the AZ sun with you! Love you xoxoxo
It looks like so much fun! Would love to be playing in the water with her too!
Thats to funny!! Ellie has done that, too. We like to squirt our dogs with the hose, because they don't like it.
I can't believe she will be a year! I hear you on the *blows my mind*. Ellie is 2 and I think to myself, "how and when did this happen. it was only yesterday that we were telling people we were pregnant." Seriously though, I love every moment. It has been so much fun and now with Caden in the mix life is never ending craziness around here.
I am hosting a Valentines Party on Feb. 9th at 10:30/11-1pm. Bring your own lunch, and I will provide a V-Craft and then we will go outside and have a picnic (weather permitting) and take pictures of our craft. Heather Gill, Amanda Whitney, Carolyn Logan, Erin Rhineheimer said they will come- still waiting from the Allans, Finchers & Schaffs. Hope you and Hazel can make it. :) LEt me know
Wow, I know I can't believe they are so close to 1! It makes me a little sad, it was horribly fast. She is so cute with her pretty eyes, guess she gets that from her mommy. She is also, very well rounded with the piano, and reading time, haha.
Just adorable. I love when they start "reading books" it makes them seem like grown up little people.
Can't wait to see you guys, I am sure Huds & Claire will lov eto play in the water with Hazel!
How she has grown in the last 2 months. Can hardly wait to see all of you in Feb. What a thrill to have nice warm days. Compare that to 7 last week.
Love,
A. Nancy
I giggled out loud watching Hazel play ball with the dog, she was really interacting and stayed with it even when the dog walked away. So cute, you could almost hear her think. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
That is funny!! And cute too!!
Post a Comment