The time has come for us to enjoy and admire our little girl as she reaches another milestone in her life and ours... Hazel took her first steps! We did not catch the first three on video, but we were able to catch numbers 4, 5, and 5.5 or 6, depending on whose counting.
No one knows how many steps the Lord will give Hazel in her life's journey, but my hope and prayer is as many as she can. And; if she at some point cannot continue, may the lord pick her up and help her travel through this wonderful world of LIFE.
CONGRATULATIONS HAZEL!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Hazel's First Steps
Posted by Scott Slusher at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Gary and I are sitting here watching the video of our precious granddaughter Hazel take her first steps. Gentle tears are flowing down my cheeks as G reads the sweet message you wrote about your daughter and this new phase of her life.
We watched the video again and were beaming with happiness for Hazel's "new adventure" in life.
You sure do know how to tug at the heart strings. It is amazing to watch her first steps and know that this is the beginning of new adventures for her and you guys. I hope that one day her journey will take her on a backpacking trip around the world with all her cousins...and us of course!
Congrats little Hazel, we are enjoying watching you on your journey through life!!
Hi Scott and Lisa! I found your blog from Facebook! I'm so glad to see that you have one. Yay for Hazel taking her first steps :)
Wow, she looks so stable, especially for first steps! She is gonna be running soon.
Oh sweet baby girl...Congrats. It is so special that through technology you are able to share such a special moment with all of us.
Give Hazel a big hug from us and hold on because it is soon going to be a whole new world.
What a blessing that both of you were able to see her walk. Fun times are beginning trying to keep up with her. You are so sweet to call and let me hear about her first steps. How wonderful that you were able to capture this milestone.
Love,
A. Nancy
WooHoo! Go Hazel! I am so proud of you and I can't wait to chase you around the house in March when I come for a sleepover at Mommy & Daddy's!!! Love you :)
We haven't seen you walk in person yet, but it sure is fun to see you do it on the video! It's crazy how fast this first year has gone. Love, Nana and Poppa
It goes so fast!!!! I can't believe how fast they change and grow. I swear it was just the other day that you standing in my house introducing her to me. Hold on tight and enjoy as much as you can. She really is just a doll.
Post a Comment