Monday, November 9, 2009

Swing-Sing Halloween and a Wave of Fire

October has flown by and things are changing around the Slusher house- Hazel is developing a sweet and funny personality, I am applying for graduate school, and Lisa is getting the house ready for the new baby and looking GREAT!



Hazel also cannot wait for her little brother. Nightly she will point at Lisa's belly and say "baby, baby, baby" and will not stop until she gives him a kiss. We are anticipating a little jealousy, but I would put my money on her being the best big sister there can be.
Looking through the pictures of October, I cannot believe that we have pictures of Hazel in her bathing suit playing with a garden house and in her play pool. We had a few days of 60* weather, but then were followed by record highs in the upper 90*.



Hazel has also become quite the singer. We cannot figure out what the words mean, but she says them the same and sings the same tune day after day.

This year I was out of town for Halloween, so we decided to attend a Town of Gilbert Halloween event the week before. It was a great time filled with good food and tons of fun things to do.



Hazel's new big thing, is BIG slides

5 comments:

Angie said...

Yeah, so glad to finally see some new pics. Looks like you all had alot of fun in Oct. My all time fav pic is Hazel chillin watchin Scott work...Hilarious! And Lisa you are looking GREAT! Can't wait to see you all Next week!! Love YA!

Em said...

Absolutely! I , too, thought that was adorable. Knowing Hazel, I can just imagine the whole scene as she sees her daddy working on the papers and she too must work. What a joy and such a happy personality.

It seems she is fearless too.

I have a picture of Scott when he was a teenager sitting in a pail of water.

Anonymous said...

Hazel sitting at the table "working" along with Scott was too funny and i loved her lion growl!!

Lisa I CAN NOT WAIT to see you and your cute tummy next month! You look amazing!

Francie said...

Enjoyed seeing pictures of all of you. I laughed out loud when I saw that little lion slide down. She came so fast and looked so floppy like a stuffed animal. Everyone so happy and enjoying life and the life to come.

Grancy said...

Did not relize I was so far behind. What a fun time all of you are having.