Monday, December 7, 2009

Almost Ready...

We've been so busy around the house and through the holidays that time has completely flown by! We're just 2 weeks away from our little guy's due date, and we are all SO EXCITED for his arrival!!




Now we just need a sweet baby boy to lay down in the crib!















4 comments:

Angie said...

Awe, the room is awesome and that blanket is really cute. Looks to me like you guys are all ready for baby boy Slusher and we are eager to meet him too!

Grancy said...

What fun geting everything ready. Hazel Marie sure seems to be a big helper. See you in two weeks.

Francie said...

The room looks great and Hazel is a big helper. Very excited for all of you and eager to hear news of his birth. I like all the names but did vote for one. I'm not saying which one but its always nice to have a family name in there.

Alex and Melissa said...

All you need now is the baby. The room is very cute. Is Hazel in a big girl bed now, or did you have to get another crib?
Love all the names you are deciding on. I voted for a couple because I couldn't decide, names are hard. I love Andrew because that is the middle name for Alex and Jacob,but I really love "Drew" for short. Anyhoo, you need to get one more preggo shot on here Lisa before there is no more tummy.