
Hazel took her first trip to.... Colorado! She did great on the airplane (mostly sleeping!), and traveled well on the 3 1/2 hours to her Aunt Angie's & Uncle Dan's (mostly, she slept!).
.JPG)
We enjoyed dying eggs for Easter,
Hanging out with family, and some cold weather.

Hazel even had her first hottub experience, with snow all around!
Where will Hazel go next?!?!
6 comments:
It looks like you all had a great get-away. Was Hazel sleeping in the hot tub? How cute. You guys look so happy as a family...You both have a glow about you.
We finally got our blog but there is a couple things we can't figure out, I'll have to email you with some questions.
Hope all is well.
Looks like Lisa is getting the sleepy mommy eyes....welcome to the club sister!
Hazel is getting so big, I hope I get to see her again soon!
I have just been smiling and laughing as I look at the pictures of my sweet little Hazel Marie!! Hugs and kisses all over!!
Where will Hazel Marie go next? I love it!
Em
Good times! And already since then, another trip to CO. Busy, busy, but how much fun! You may have to start a map of all her travels. Love you guys!
What a wonderful time with all that traveling. Hazel Marie looks likes she really enjoyed her trip.
So sweet of you to fly to see her daddy.
Love,
A. Nancy
Just had to look at Hazel Marie again. What heart strings reach across a thousand miles and tug at my heart.
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
Em
Post a Comment