Sweet little Hazel...what a smile. It is so surprising how fast they grow. We will be in AZ on July 26th, we finally got our tickets. We can't wait to see you all.
Thought I should catch up on how Hazel and her family are doing. Looks like everyone is all smiles and especially Hazel. How cute is that? She is really growing and I can tell everyone is blessed. Fran
The End of the Year Revelation 18 1-24
-
Revelation 18
*1* In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word
was God. *2* He was in the beginning with God. *3* All things c...
8 comments:
It is so rewarding when they finally start smiling at you, and not just because of gas! A whole new world is about to open up to you....
What a treat to open your blog and see that beautiful smile. Claire and I were looking at it and she smiled right back at her little buddy Hazel.
Sweet little Hazel...what a smile. It is so surprising how fast they grow. We will be in AZ on July 26th, we finally got our tickets. We can't wait to see you all.
Thought I should catch up on how Hazel and her family are doing. Looks like everyone is all smiles and especially Hazel. How cute is that? She is really growing and I can tell everyone is blessed. Fran
Your family is totally beautiful! Congrats on the new baby. You guys are making me want another one! Enjoy the time, it will pass so quickly...
Kelly Lake and family
That is one happy Hazel Marie! I am still chucklin!
Love,
Em
How big she is and so happy. I know you all are having a fun time with her.
Love,
A, Nancy
wow, can't believe how much they change it looks like she is looking a little more like Scott.
Post a Comment