Tuesday, August 26, 2008

And away we go!!!

Hazel has started to figure out how to crawl to get what she wants... which is usually the remote control, cell phone, or laptop cord! Who needs toys when you can reach the electronics?!?!


8 comments:

Angie said...

O how adorable, it is hard to beleive she is crawling. She is one amazing little 6 month old. I told you she would be crawling soon!
I am so glad you are able to video it for us to see. It makes me feel alittle closer to the action!

Love ya

Em said...

That is soooo sweet! I love hearing her little sounds and what determination she has to get what she wants!!!!

Thanks for sharing this special moment with us.

Love,
Em

Grancy said...

How quick she can get around. You will be very busy keeping up with her. Thanks for video us so we can keep up with her developing.
Love,
A. Nancy

Auntie Steph said...

Ha ha ha... What a sweet yet mischievous smile she gives the camera!!! If we are allowed to put in requests I would love more videos! I can't believe she is so quick! She'll be walking in no time ;)

Alex and Melissa said...

How sweet she is. Your life is about to get a lot more busy. Time to really child proof. lol

Dan said...

This comment is soley for Hazel...That was awesome!!!

Love,

Uncle Dan

Lucas and Stef Duncan said...

Oh what a cutie she is...I love the video's you guys are doing...what a great idea! Isn't it sad how quick they grow...but so exciting at the same time!! Can't wait to see you guys one of these days! :)

Krusers said...

It was so fun with you at the ballgame. Can't believe how much you loved the fireworks. The pictures are great. You are one sweet baby.
We love you. Nana & Poppa