August 9th was Momma Jo/Grandma's birthday! Hazel had a great time hanging out with her Uncle Bryan and cousin Calynn, swimming, and of course... we all enjoyed eating some cake! Happy birthday Mom!! We love you!!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Happy Birthday Momma Jo!
Posted by Scott Slusher at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So sweet to see Momma Jo and Hazel Marie so happy!
Good to see Cousin Calynn and Uncle Bryan!!
Love,
Em
Happy Birthday Mary Jo!!
Looks like Calynn and Hazel are having fun together. And I love that Polka dot cake!
Happy belated birthday Mary Jo. I see that the mad cake making skills are in full affect.
The video of Hazel is so cute even with the sound. She sure is getting what she wants. Darling. Looks like their was a lot of love being spread around at that birthday party. Can't believe what a big girl Calynn is already. I'm sure your mom had a wonderful birthday give her our belated birthday greetings. Fran
Yay! That is my old bear that Hazel was leaning against!!! See it's like I am there even when I'm not :)
Thank you to my family for a great day. I am so lucky to have you and all the extended ones too. Isn't the cake that Rebecca made amazing??!!
Post a Comment