If you don't know already, our families love playing Scrabble. It can get pretty serious and competitive. My favorite saying is on a shirt that I like to wear when we play. It goes like this, "You can't spell Awesome with out ME!"
This past weekend Angie, Dan, Lisa and I played. As you can tell in the pictures, Hazel was disappointed in how her daddy played and she did not like being a Scrabble sandwich.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Scrabble Sandwhich
Posted by Scott Slusher at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HaHa, that is hilarious.....the things we do to our kids. She is such a little cutie!
Oh what we fun we had! I love that little scrabble sandwich!
Sometimes I will be sitting in my office and just laugh out loud thinking about our little "scrabble sandwich" !
I think she is upset because you cheated Scott! You shouldn't have stolen her tiles!!!
I love scrabble! She is a pretty cute little scrabble sandwich if I do say so.
Post a Comment